[Oacrao-l] Catalogs-Printed vs. Electronic

Bowles, Crystal crystal.bowles at okstate.edu
Tue Feb 28 10:58:24 CST 2012

OSUIT also maintains an online catalog, printing a small number for the academic community.

Crystal L. Bowles, Registrar
Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology
1801 East 4th Street
Okmulgee, OK 74447-3901
www.osuit.edu<http://www.osuit.edu/>

[cid:image001.gif at 01CCF607.E46D8B10]
P Please consider the environment before printing this E-mail.