[Oacrao-l] Catalogs-Printed vs. Electronic

Virginia Thompson thompsonv at bacone.edu
Tue Feb 28 10:59:30 CST 2012

Our catalog is online and catalogs are printed for staff and faculty.

Shackelford, Michelle D wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> We are in the process of updating our catalogs for next year and are
> deliberating on whether or not to print catalogs. We currently print
> and include the catalog online. How many schools are still printing
> catalogs and how many produce electronic catalogs (DVD or online)?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Michelle Shackelford
>
> Registrar
>
> Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College
>
> 200 I Street N.E. Box 3843
>
> Miami, OK 74354
>
> (918)540-6188 – direct line
>
> (918)540-6946 – fax
>
> mshackelford at neo.edu <mailto:mshackelford at neo.edu>

Virginia R. Thompson
Registrar/VA Certifying Official
Bacone College
2299 Old Bacone Road
Muskogee, OK 74403
Phone: 918-781-7275
Fax: 918-781-7336
thompsonv at bacone.edu

CONFIDENTIAL:
The information in this e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, distribute,
disseminate, or forward this  information.  If you have received this
communication in error, notify the sender promptly.  Thank You.