[Oacrao-l] Fall 2012 fall break

David Fulmer dfulmer at oru.edu
Wed Jan 18 11:04:31 CST 2012

Adam, I may not be the best one to respond to this as our Fall Break is
a full week long.  Our students will be off the week of October 15th.

David Fulmer
Registrar
Oral Roberts University

>>> Adam Johnson <ADJohnson at uco.edu> 1/18/2012 9:23 AM >>>

Good morning, all!

Would you mind sharing your fall 2012 fall break dates?  Edmond Public
Schools has changed their fall break days (will be Oct. 11th & 12th,
which is a week later than what it normally is), and we’re trying to
make a decision whether or not we’ll change ours to match theirs.  I was
 curious what your dates are as well.  Thanks, and have a great
Wednesday!

Adam Johnson, Associate Vice President/Registrar
Enrollment Management
University of Central Oklahoma
100 N. University Drive
Edmond, Ok  73034
(405) 974-2385
(405) 974-3930 (fax)
Click here to visit UCO's website ( http://www.uco.edu/ )
Live Central!

**Bronze+Blue=Green** The University of Central Oklahoma is Bronze,
Blue, and Green! Please print this e-mail only if absolutely necessary!

**CONFIDENTIALITY** -This e-mail (including any attachments) may
contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any