[Oacrao-l] Fall 2012 fall break

Armstrong, Pamla R. parmstro at ecok.edu
Wed Jan 18 15:26:52 CST 2012

ECU's is the same.  (Oct 18 and 19)

Pamla

From: oacrao-l-bounces at lists.onenet.net
[mailto:oacrao-l-bounces at lists.onenet.net] On Behalf Of Joe Evans
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 10:51 AM
To: 'Adam Johnson'; oacrao-l at lists.onenet.net
Subject: Re: [Oacrao-l] Fall 2012 fall break

Adam,

USAO's Fall Break (October 18-19, 2012) is established to correspond
with the dates set by the Oklahoma Education Association (OEA) for their
fall meeting, which are usually the dates when the public schools
(PK-12) close. I checked with the OEA before we set our dates for Fall
Break.

Joe Evans

Registrar