[Oacrao-l] Student holds

Joe Evans jwevans at usao.edu
Wed Jan 18 16:53:14 CST 2012

David,

Our Campus Convenience Store and Campus Bookstore are operated by
third-party vendors. Any student debt  owed to the vendor is incurred at the
vendor's own risk. The Academic Records Office and the Business Office do
not initiate holds at the request of third-party vendors,  or outside
entities.

Joe Evans, USAO Registrar