[Oacrao-l] Deficiencies part 82

Zoe DuRant zoed at cameron.edu
Thu Jan 26 11:53:03 CST 2012

At Cameron, we do not clear the math deficiency until the appropriate zero classes are taken and completed with a C or better.  If the student's major requires MATH 1513 then their ACT or CPT score has to be high enough to take it.  If same student scores only high enough to take MATH 1813 then they may take this course but they would still need to take MATH 0213 before taking College Algebra (MATH 1513) - their deficiency would not be cleared.
Hope that makes sense!
Zoe

Zoe DuRant
Director of Admissions