[Oacrao-l] Imaging Systems

David Barron dbarron at rsu.edu
Wed Jul 18 10:23:46 CDT 2012

I would like to take a quick survey of my colleagues regarding your document imaging systems.
We currently use ImageNow.

1)      Do you utilize a document imaging system?

2)      What system do you use?

3)      How many scanning stations do you utilize?

4)      Do you scan all documents received before processing or do you scan student files after processing?

5)      How many staff do you employee to facilitate the document scanning process?

6)      Does your current system function well for your needs

7)      Do others outside Enrollment Management utilize the same scanning system?

Thanks for your responses. I will share the result with anyone interested.

Thanks and have a great day,

David Barron
Executive Director of Enrollment Management
Rogers State University
1701 W. Will Rogers Blvd.
Claremore, OK 74107-3252
918.343.7852