[Oacrao-l] A few questions

Langston, Ginna ruth-langston at utulsa.edu
Fri Jun 15 15:49:38 CDT 2012

Hi, David,

We do print in-house; our diplomas are 11 X 14 and the printer is an HP 5200.  We have a raised seal that is in a two-color foil.
Any time you want to drive across town I'll give you the tour of how we do this, and buy you lunch!

We had our first official meeting about the EO this morning; I'm on a Registrar's discussion group with a large group of private institutions and this question was raised last night - during the game of all things!!! - and the institutions who responded were overwhelmingly going to NOT commit to comply.  I passed those emails on to my boss this morning and he will meet with a few other higher ups and let us know what TU's official response will be, so for now we are up in the air.

Did you participate in the webinar this morning?
G.