[Oacrao-l] (no subject)

Kelli Peterson kpeterson at cameron.edu
Thu Jun 21 16:18:28 CDT 2012

Good afternoon all!!!

I would like to thank everyone that has already responded to my previous email with your nominations.

The executive committee has asked that we extend the voting for the 2012-13 OACRAO Executive Committee nomination to July 1st since there has been poor response. Since we use the list serve to send out emails please check with your staff to make sure they receive the emails; if not please share with them.

Thanks

Kelli Peterson
Records Manager
Cameron University