[Oacrao-l] Assistant Registrar

Joseph Evans jwevans at usao.edu
Fri Jun 22 16:14:55 CDT 2012

Hello all (but especially Registrars),

We have a vacant position in the Registrar's Office at USAO. With
ever-increasing workloads, I am considering whether this position should be
converted to one for an Assistant Registrar. As I look at the OACRAO
Directory, there many colleges and universities which have
Assistant/Associate Registrars. In some case the titles include other
duties, such as, VA, Academic Records, Degree Audit, Eligibility or
Articulation, which indicates the diverse nature of our responsibilities.

If you are a Registrar reading this with such a position in your office,
could you share the position description with me? My email is
jwevans at usao.edu or Fax 405-574-1220 (ATTN: Registrar's Office).

Thanks for your assistance,

Joe Evans

Registrar/Director of Enrollment and Records

University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma