[Oacrao-l] Assistant Registrar

Langston, Ginna ruth-langston at utulsa.edu
Fri Jun 22 16:49:16 CDT 2012

Hi, Joe,
Cindy Watts is Associate Registrar and Coordinator of Veteran's Benefits. She schedules classrooms on campus and she handles NCAA documents for certification of incoming freshmen athletes. And on top of all that, she
is currently treasurer of Waves. She has the authority to sign for me in my absence.
She deserves double the $ she currently makes and I would be lost without her!
Have a great weekend!
Ginna

Sent from my iPhone