[Oacrao-l] Diploma information

Julie Sawyer sawyerjk at nsuok.edu
Wed Jun 27 07:15:05 CDT 2012

NSU does not include major/minors and does include honors designations as
well as an honors program notation.

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 3:12 PM, Julie Byer <jbyer at uco.edu> wrote:

>  Hi Everyone!****
>
> ** **
>
> Welcome to the Summer Heat Wave!!!!****
>
> ** **
>
> I have been asked to inquire as to the information you include on your
> diplomas, specifically the degree information.  I apologize if this has
> been asked and answered before, but could really use your help.****
>
> ** **
>
> **1.       **In addition to the degree designation ( i.e., Bachelor of
> Science), do you include any majors/minors earned?****
>
> **2.       **Do you include Honors designations?****
>
> **3.       ** Anything else?****
>
> ** **
>
> Thanks again for your help on this.****
>
> ** **
>
> Stay Cool!!!****
>
> ** **
>
> Julie A. Byer, M.Ed****
>
> Executive Director, Academic Curriculum & Policy ****
>
> University of Central Oklahoma ****
>
> 100 N. University Drive Edmond, OK 73034****
>
> Offc: (405) 974-2322 Fax: (405) 974-3285****
>
> email: jbyer at uco.edu****
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> ***Bronze+Blue=Green*** The University of Central Oklahoma is Bronze,
> Blue, and Green! Please print this e-mail only if absolutely necessary!
>
> ***CONFIDENTIALITY*** -This e-mail (including any attachments) may
> contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any
> unauthorized disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.

Julie Sawyer, Ph.D.
Registrar
Northeastern State University
Tahlequah, OK
918.444.3083

 Northeastern State University is observing a four-day work week from May
21st to August 3rd.  Enrollment Management offices are open to the public
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at Tahlequah and from
8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. at Broken Arrow.