[Oacrao-l] Diploma information

Joseph Evans jwevans at usao.edu
Wed Jun 27 16:24:56 CDT 2012

See USAO's responses below:

Joe

From: oacrao-l-bounces at lists.onenet.net
[mailto:oacrao-l-bounces at lists.onenet.net] On Behalf Of Julie Byer
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 3:13 PM
To: oacrao-l at lists.onenet.net
Subject: [Oacrao-l] Diploma information

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to the Summer Heat Wave!!!!

I have been asked to inquire as to the information you include on your
diplomas, specifically the degree information.  I apologize if this has been
asked and answered before, but could really use your help.

1.       In addition to the degree designation ( i.e., Bachelor of Science),
do you include any majors/minors earned?  Just the degree; no majors/minors

2.       Do you include Honors designations? Yes. A gold sticker with cum
laude, magna cum laude or summa cum laude.

3.        Anything else? No

Thanks again for your help on this.

Stay Cool!!!

Julie A. Byer, M.Ed

Executive Director, Academic Curriculum & Policy

University of Central Oklahoma

100 N. University Drive Edmond, OK 73034

Offc: (405) 974-2322 Fax: (405) 974-3285

email: jbyer at uco.edu

**Bronze+Blue=Green** The University of Central Oklahoma is Bronze, Blue,
and Green! Please print this e-mail only if absolutely necessary!

**CONFIDENTIALITY** -This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized
disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.