[Oacrao-l] FW: Phrasing for ListServes

David Fulmer dfulmer at oru.edu
Wed Jun 27 11:00:02 CDT 2012

The following is being sent at the request of our VP for Enrollment Management.  Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to reply.

In His Service,
David H. Fulmer, III
David H. Fulmer, III
Registrar
Instructor, ORU Distance Learning Program

We have a question about transfer GPAs.  At present only courses taken at ORU figure into our students' GPA.  Courses transferred in do not impact GPA upon admission or during a student's academic career.

How does your institution handle transferred courses with respect to their GPA, both upon admission to your institution and during your student's academic career?  Finally, how are courses repeated at other institutions handled?
[Go to ORU's Facebook Page]<http://www.facebook.com/OralRobertsUniversity> [Go to ORU's Twitter Page] <http://twitter.com/OralRobertsU>