[Oacrao-l] pdf file transcript delivery

Peaster, Rita rita.peaster at okstate.edu
Fri Mar 2 16:46:06 CST 2012

Genna,

Oklahoma State University began offering official electronic transcript (eTranscript) delivery for our students and alumni in October 2011, using the Avow Systems solution. Each eTranscript is distributed as a secure, certified PDF file which displays a blue ribbon at the top to indicate that it's been certified as official by OSU.  While we still offer standard paper official transcripts, this new service allows expedited delivery of official transcripts to any recipient with a valid email address (typical delivery time is less than one hour), and it provides students and alumni the ability to track their orders online.

The recipient receives an email indicating that OSU has sent an official electronic transcript on behalf of the student, and provides a link to access the document.  Upon clicking the link, the recipient is provided an opportunity to receive a document access code that they can use to download the eTranscript.

Other institutions who use the Avow eTranscript delivery service include the University of Colorado - Boulder, the University of Kansas, and Kansas State University.

Rita Gearhart Peaster
Associate Registrar
Oklahoma State University
322 Student Union