[Oacrao-l] Your institution's summer hours

Kristie Luke KLuke at se.edu
Fri Mar 9 11:41:05 CST 2012

Summer hours for Southeastern are usually Monday-Thursday, 7:00 am - 6:00 pm, and off on Friday beginning the first Friday in June and ending in July.    We post business hours of 8:00-5:00 to accommodate the small-staffed offices that cannot be open the 10 hours a day for reasons such as daycare, other obligations, etc.       Employees also have the option to adjust their work schedules and/or use annual leave to make up their 40 hours per week.

Kristie Luke
Assoc. Dean for Admissions & Records/Registrar
Southeastern Oklahoma State University
1405 N 4th, PMB 4225 - Durant, OK  74701