[Oacrao-l] Your institution's summer hours

lana scott lana.scott at newmoodle.wosc.edu
Fri Mar 9 12:02:27 CST 2012

Adam,

Western works 10 hour days Monday through Thursday closing on Friday in the
summer.  We are open from 7:00 am to 5:30 pm with a 30 minute lunch break.
Summer hours start with the first Friday in June and end with the last
Friday in July.

Lana

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 11:23 AM, Adam Johnson <ADJohnson at uco.edu> wrote:

> Can you tell me if your institution’s work schedule/hours differ in the
> summer versus the rest of the year?  We’re reviewing our practice but
> wondered what other schools in the state may be doing.  ****
>
> ** **
>
> At UCO, we’ve utilized an 8-6, Monday through Thursday with an 8-12 on
> Friday schedule.  These hours generally go into effect the first full week
> in June until the last full week of July.  ****
>

> Employees may make certain arrangements to their schedule (such as working
> 7:30am – 5:30pm) with their supervisor to accommodate day care situations
> and/or take vacation leave if they don’t want to or can’t work the extra
> hour Monday – Thursday, otherwise our campus is expected to be open during
> this time.  ****
>
> ** **
>
> Thank you for your responses!****
>
> ** **
>
> Adam Johnson, Associate Vice President/Registrar****
>
> Enrollment Management****
>
> University of Central Oklahoma****
>
> 100 N. University Drive****
>
> Edmond, Ok  73034****
>
> (405) 974-2385****
>
> (405) 974-3930 (fax)****
>
> Click here to visit UCO's website <http://www.uco.edu/>****
>
> *Live Central!*
>
> ** **
>
> ***Bronze+Blue=Green*** The University of Central Oklahoma is Bronze,
> Blue, and Green! Please print this e-mail only if absolutely necessary!
>
> ***CONFIDENTIALITY*** -This e-mail (including any attachments) may
> contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any
> unauthorized disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.

Lana K. Scott
Director of Admissions & Registrar
Western Oklahoma State College
580.477.7720