[Oacrao-l] Incompletes

David Fulmer dfulmer at oru.edu
Wed Mar 14 14:29:02 CDT 2012

Greetings, Keila.  At ORU the default time period for finishing an incomplete grade is the end of the following semester.  If for some reason the student has not completed the course they can petition to receive an extension of the incomplete which would go another semester.  If the course work is not completed by the time the allotted period is over the grade will be come a "F."

David

>>> "Whitaker, Keila" <keila.whitaker at osuokc.edu> 3/14/2012 2:19 PM >>>

Can you tell me how you handle incomplete grades on your campus?  Do you have an expiration date?  If they don’t meet that graduation date do they get a default grade of ‘F’, an assigned grade based on the previous work or does it stay an ‘I’ forever?  We are looking at updating our policy and wondered how your institutions handled incompletes.

Thanks!

Keila Whitaker
Registrar

Oklahoma State University - Oklahoma City
900 N. Portland Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK  73107
(405) 945-3252
keila.whitaker at osuokc.edu