[Oacrao-l] Incompletes

Peaster, Rita rita.peaster at okstate.edu
Thu Mar 15 15:25:09 CDT 2012

When an "I" grade is assigned by an instructor at OSU-Stillwater/Tulsa, the instructor must also provide the following details:

*         Description of remaining coursework to be completed

*         Deadline for completing remaining coursework (up to one calendar year)

*         Projected grade that would result if student receives zero credit for remaining course work

If the instructor hasn't assigned a final grade to replace the incomplete after the one year deadline has passed, our system will automatically replace the "I" grade with the instructor's projected grade.  Exceptions to the one-year deadline can be made at the request of the college dean.

Rita Gearhart Peaster
Associate Registrar
Oklahoma State University
322 Student Union