[Oacrao-l] course research

David Fulmer dfulmer at oru.edu
Thu Mar 15 20:47:59 CDT 2012

Keila, if a student wants to transfer a course that doesn't fit our standard matrix the student is allowed to submit a Petition for Transfer Course.  The student must research and provide the course description and attach it to the request.  The request is then presented to the chair of the department in which ORU offers the course for approval.

David

>>> "Whitaker, Keila" <keila.whitaker at osuokc.edu> 3/15/2012 6:52 PM >>>
Hello friends!  So sorry I am filling your inbox the last few days--all my questions happened at once!

How many of you use CollegeSource.org for your course description/transfer evaluation research?

If not, do you have staff responsible for that research?

Thanks!