[Oacrao-l] course research

Orrell, Dustin S. dsorrell at rose.edu
Thu Mar 15 22:03:05 CDT 2012

Rose State College uses collegesource to look up course descriptions. We do not use their TES service though. The Registrar and myself and two other Admissions and Records employees are responsible for much of that research.

However, some academic advisors and other campus staff use the website for course description research also to help with advising.

Dustin