[Oacrao-l] course research

Gowdy, Barbara bgowdy at occc.edu
Fri Mar 16 09:05:55 CDT 2012

OCCC uses College Source and its product TES when necessary.  It has proven very beneficial as it has an option to forward the course descriptions to faculty if needed.  For older coursework it may be necessary to have the student bring in course descriptions.

Barbara Gowdy
Director of Graduation Services
Oklahoma City Community College