[Oacrao-l] course research

Shelley Lute TLute at uco.edu
Mon Mar 19 09:11:44 CDT 2012

UCO does utilize College Source but only to access catalogs for course descriptions (also for general education requirements, accreditation and other information about the school.) We do not use their TES system. College Source is mostly utilized by our articulation department, although advisors also use it. When we need departmental input, we simply send the necessary information to the appropriate department chair. We also utilize an institution's website to access more information when necessary or for older catalogs when available. Most research is done by our articulation department if the information is not readily available. We will sometimes require a student to bring in information, for instance if the course is from the 70's, but that is rare.
We keep our own database of all transfer decisions, which includes any necessary documentation.

I hope this helps. (I apologize for the late reply as I was out of the office Friday.)

Shelley Lute, M.Ed.
Assistant Registrar - Articulation
phn (405)974-2332
fax (405)974-3841