[Oacrao-l] N&E call for Officers 2012-13

Rick Edgington Rick.Edgington at north-ok.edu
Wed May 30 07:47:11 CDT 2012

Dear OACRAO,
Please take the time to submit nominees for the vacant positions on the OACRAO board.  If you are willing to serve in a position, NOMINATE YOURSELF!!!  We have several positions in need of service.

There is not a huge time commitment involved...4-6 meetings throughout the year.  The work of the Vice Presidents can be handled primarily via email.  The primary responsibility is to solicit ideas for the fall conference.  After the sessions are selected, you make sure there is a facilitator at the session and make sure the session evaluations are collected.  How hard is that?

Please respond to Kelli today...or at least by Friday.  We want to present the best possible professional development sessions to our membership, but we need help!  If you have questions or concerns, send me an email!

I hope all is going well for you this summer.

Best wishes,

Rick Edgington, President-Elect 2012
OACRAO