[Oacrao-l] Nominations and Elections Committee

Kelli Peterson kpeterson at cameron.edu
Fri Nov 16 15:48:16 CST 2012

Please send in your nominations of anyone you think will be willing to serve on the Nominations and Elections Committee.  I have attached the form for your convenience.

We are extending the deadline to November 30, 2012.

You have several options of submitting your  nominations:

1.      Online: http://www.cvent.com/d/dcqxn4

2.      Emailing: kpeterson at cameron.edu<mailto:kpeterson at cameron.edu>

3.      Faxing: 580-581-5514

4.      Mailing: Cameron University, 2800 W Gore Blvd, Attn: Kelli Peterson, Lawton, OK 73505

Thanks

Kelli Peterson
Records Manager
Cameron University