[Oacrao-l] diploma names

David Fulmer dfulmer at oru.edu
Thu Oct 11 20:19:11 CDT 2012

Greetings, Shelley.  When our students Apply to Graduate on Banner SSB we give them the option to list their diploma name as they would like (no titles allowed such as Mr. or Ms.) and that then goes into the SHBDIPL table in Banner.  It doesn't update any other name fields in the system.

Thanks and blessings!

David