[Oacrao-l] FW: ASU-Beebe Transfer Fair Invitation!

Rick Edgington Rick.Edgington at noc.edu
Thu Dec 19 11:49:07 CST 2013

From: Heather Garcia [mailto:hngarcia at asub.edu]
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2013 9:25 AM
To: Rick Edgington
Subject: ASU-Beebe Transfer Fair Invitation!

Hi Rick,

Arkansas State University-Beebe is a member of the Arkansas Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers and we are in the process of advertising and accepting registrations for our upcoming Transfer Fair scheduled for Tuesday, February 11, 2014 from 10a.m. to 12 noon.  Student evaluations from last year's event noted that they would like to see more schools from neighboring states participate in our event and we couldn't agree more.  It is our hope, therefore, that the Oklahoma Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers would be willing to advertise our event through your listserv.  I've included the invitation below and the associated attachments in case you are willing.  I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks and have a great holiday!

Good Morning,

I know everyone is getting prepared for the holidays and the time we get to spend with friends and family in the next couple of weeks.  I realize also that any invitations we receive at this time of the year are typically for holiday parties and family get-togethers, but, in preparation for the Spring semester, I'd like to cordially invite each of you to attend our Spring 2013 Transfer Fair scheduled for Tuesday, February 11th from 10a.m. to 12:00p.m. in the Owen Center Gymnasium.  We will be serving a continental breakfast beginning at 9:30 am if you would like to come early to set up your table. There will also be box lunches available for you to take with you to your next fair or campus visit.

A registration form is attached for your review and completion. If you need any additional information about the Transfer Fair, please contact me at 501.882.8906 or you are more than welcome to email me at hngarcia at asub.edu<mailto:hngarcia at asub.edu>. I look forward to you joining us on   February 11th. We are so grateful you are coming to help our students learn more about pursuing a degree with your campus.

Sincerely,

Heather Garcia, LPC
Career Services/Transfer Coordinator
Title IX Coordinator
Student Success Center
Arkansas State University - Beebe Campus
Student Center, Room 202A
Beebe, AR  72012
501-882-8906
hngarcia at asub.edu<mailto:hngarcia at asub.edu>

Access Career Connect<https://asub-csm.symplicity.com/>, part of our new Virtual Career Center!

ASU Beebe Mission: "Transforming Lives Through Quality Learning Experiences."