[Oacrao-l] FW: SACRAO 2014 committees

David Fulmer dfulmer at oru.edu
Mon Dec 30 17:25:53 CST 2013

Greetings, all!  I hope you have been able to enjoy some down time during the past week.

One of the ways that we can grow and expand in our profession is to serve on the state, regional and national level.  I would encourage you to consider Dorinda's request to serve on a SACRAO committee.

Enjoy the remainder of your break!

David