[Oacrao-l] OCAP has moved

Rick Edgington Rick.Edgington at north-ok.edu
Thu Feb 7 13:51:21 CST 2013

From: Caddell, Angela [mailto:acaddell at ocap.org]
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2013 12:50 PM
To: Rick Edgington
Subject: OCAP has moved

Good afternoon, Dr. Edgington.  I hope this note finds you well.

Would you be willing to share the message below via the OACRAO listserv?  We want to be sure your members can always find us if we can be of assistance.  Thanks!

The Oklahoma College Assistance Program (OCAP) is pleased to announce that we've moved our offices to the Presbyterian Health Foundation's Research Park.  As you may know, the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education offices are also located in Research Park, and as an operating division of the State Regents, OCAP staff are delighted to share a campus with our agency colleagues.

Our new physical address is:

            840 Research Parkway, Suite 450
            Oklahoma City, OK 73104

Our phone numbers and extensions haven't changed, and our mailing address remains:

            P.O. Box 3000
            Oklahoma City, OK 73101-3000

We're planning an open house event for our campus and community partners on Thursday, March 14.  Save the date and stay tuned for more information.  See you soon!

Angela O. Caddell
Director for Communications, Financial Education & Outreach Services
Oklahoma College Assistance Program (OCAP)
    an operating division of the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education
P.O. Box 3000 | Oklahoma City, OK 73101
405.234.4495 (local) | 800.970.6566 (toll-free) | 800-522-8506 (TDD/TRS) | 405.234.4554 (fax)
acaddell at ocap.org<mailto:acaddell at ocap.org> | OCAP.org  | OklahomaMoneyMatters.org  | UCanGo2.org
Note: This communication and attachments, if any, are intended solely for the use of the addressee hereof. In addition, this information and attachments, if any, may contain information that is confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law including, but not limited to, the Privacy Act of 1974. If you are not the intended recipient of this information, you are prohibited from reading, disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating, or otherwise using this information. If you have received this message in error, please promptly notify the sender and immediately delete this communication from your system.