[Oacrao-l] Transitions

Wekke, Gina gwekke at osrhe.edu
Thu Jun 13 16:05:53 CDT 2013

Dear OACRAO Members:

Some of you are aware, but I wanted to message the list serve and let the rest know that I am retiring from the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education (OSRHE) effective June 30.  Over the years, you all have been a bedrock of knowledge (never mind that sometimes 'rocks' get thrown at me)!  Seriously, you are the conscience and integrity on behalf of Oklahoma higher education and I have enjoyed almost every minute I have spent with you all over the years.

Effective July 15, I will begin serving as Director of the State Accrediting Agency (formerly Danny Stewart - who is now at the Oklahoma Department of Veterans Affairs). In this capacity, I will likely attend some part of the OACRAO fall conference.  My new contact information will be (405) 521-3808 or gwekke at odva.state.ok.us<mailto:gwekke at odva.state.ok.us>.

My last day at the OSRHE is June 28.  Take care everyone.

Ms. Gina M. Wekke
Assistant Vice Chancellor
  For Academic Affairs
Post Office Box 108850