[Oacrao-l] Graduation queston

Brenda Bunch bunch at nsuok.edu
Mon Jun 17 11:32:11 CDT 2013

At Northeastern State University, we start posting degrees the week after
final grades have been entered in our system.  No preference is given to
any particular major.  I will make exceptions for those individuals with
certain extenuating circumstances.

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 3:08 PM, Shelley Lute <TLute at uco.edu> wrote:

>  UCO begins posting degrees the day after grades are due. We try to award
> degrees for education majors first. We are generally able to post most
> degrees by the end of that week, except for any that are pending for things
> such as transfer work or incomplete grades. ****
>
> ** **
>
> Shelley Lute, M.Ed.****
>
> Associate Registrar – Degree Certification****
>
> 100 N University Drive Box 151 ****
>
> Edmond, OK 73034****
>
> (405)974-2356****
>
> tlute at uco.edu****
>
> ** **

Brenda Bunch
Degree Auditor
Office of the Registrar
701 N Grand
Tahlequah, OK 74464-2399
(918) 456-5511 Ext. 2200
fax (918) 458-9638

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email, including attachments, may include confidential and/or
which it is addressed. If the reader of this email is not the intended
recipient or his/her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is prohibited. If
you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying
to this message and deleting this email immediately.