[Oacrao-l] Nominations sought for positions within AACRAO

David Fulmer dfulmer at oru.edu
Mon Jun 24 20:51:15 CDT 2013

The following message is being forwarded at the request of Carl Einhaus, Vice Chair of the AACRAO Nominations and Elections Committee.

Dear AACRAO Members,

As you hopefully know, the 2013-2014 nomination process for Board and Nomination & Election (N&E) Committee positions is open. And we need more nominations!

Please nominate individuals who you think would be qualified candidates for the open positions now! It's an easy process - just click on this link<http://www.aacrao.org/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=http://www4.aacrao.org/nominations/#.UaaFjNI3t2A> and sign in to your account (there are "forgot username/password" instructions should you need it), and then nominate away!

We need a greater selection of candidates more than ever, especially due to the governance changes approved at the last Annual Meeting in San Francisco - the N&E Committee will now select up to two candidates (not just one as has been in the past) per open Board position. AACRAO members will then vote for the candidate they feel will be best for the job. More communication on this process to come.

Below are the open positions:
*         President-Elect<http://www4.aacrao.org/nominations/positions.php?id=1>
*         Nominations and Elections Committee<http://www4.aacrao.org/nominations/positions.php?id=2>
*         Vice President for Admissions and Enrollment Management<http://www4.aacrao.org/nominations/positions.php?id=7>
*         Vice President for Access and Equity<http://www4.aacrao.org/nominations/positions.php?id=8>
*         Vice President for Information Technology<http://www4.aacrao.org/nominations/positions.php?id=9>
Thank you in advance for your nominations.

Best regards,

Tina Collins and Carl Einhaus
[Go to ORU's Facebook Page]<http://www.facebook.com/OralRobertsUniversity> [Go to ORU's Twitter Page] <http://twitter.com/OralRobertsU>