[Oacrao-l] Pre-Cancel Enrollment for Non-Payment

Kathy Simmons ksimmons at langston.edu
Wed May 15 16:25:12 CDT 2013

Ms. Armstong,

We also place a pre-enrollment hold for students with balances in order not
to allow enrollment; however, if the student does not pay before the
designated drop/add date for the current semester, do you cancel the
course(s) or allow the student to continue enrollment through end of
semester for non-payment.

Kathy Simmons

University Registrar

Langston University