[Oacrao-l] Degree verification

Bobby Jenkins bjenkins at opsu.edu
Wed Sep 18 08:08:42 CDT 2013

Dr. Pope,
We would do the same as ORU and refer to our PR office.
Thank you.

       Bobby Jenkins
       Registrar/Director of Admissions
       Oklahoma Panhandle State University
       PO Box 430
       Goodwell, OK 73939
       (580) 349-1376
       bjenkins at opsu.edu

**CONFIDENTIALITY** -This email (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information, any unauthorized
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please
notify the sender and delete this email from your system. Thank you.