[Oacrao-l] SACRAO

Zoe DuRant zoed at cameron.edu
Mon Jan 13 12:05:41 CST 2014

All,

Who is planning on attending SACRAO this year in Raleigh, NC Fe. 15-19, 2014?  We usually try to have all of the Oklahomans go to dinner together on Monday night.

Also, it's still not too late to register at sacrao.org.  Registration deadline is Jan. 15th for $195 and after the 15th it goes up to $245.  Deadline for hotel reservations is also the 15th at the Marriott (the Sheraton is already full).

For those who have never attended SACRAO, it is a great conference for professional development, new technology and networking opportunities.  It will also give you an idea of Oklahoma's tasks for SACRAO in 2016 when it will be held in OKC!!

Let me know who plans to attend this year!!

Kind regards,
Zoe

Zoe DuRant
Director of Admissions