[Oacrao-l] transcript paper and signatures

Armstrong, Pamla R. parmstro at ecok.edu
Tue Jan 14 11:45:17 CST 2014

Hello all,

As many of you know I am retiring at the end of this month.  Stephanie Cooper, our current Assistant Registrar, will be taking my place as Acting Director of Admissions and Records.  Please join me in congratulating her.  Because we have LOTS of transcript paper with my name on it I am seeking guidance on what our options are.

We can order new paper with her signature and the "Acting Director" title but in the meantime should we attach a letter indicating the staff change or can we use the paper as it is until the temporary title is removed and new paper can be ordered.  How have those of you that have been in this situation handled it?

Thanks in advance.

Pamla Armstrong
Director of Admissions and Records/Registrar
East Central University
1100 E 14th St, ECU PMB J-8
Ada OK  74820

Phone (580) 559-5239
Fax        (580) 559-5432

East Central University's mission is to foster a learning environment in which student, faculty, staff, and community interact to educate students for life in a rapidly changing and culturally diverse society.  Within its service area, East Central University provides leadership for economic development and cultural enhancement.