[Oacrao-l] ASU-Beebe Transfer Fair Invitation!

Rick Edgington Rick.Edgington at noc.edu
Mon Jan 20 11:11:52 CST 2014

Greetings All!

You are cordially invited to attend the Spring 2014 Transfer Fair at Arkansas State University-Beebe scheduled for Tuesday, February 11th in the Owen Center Gymnasium from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm. We will be serving a continental breakfast beginning at 9:15 am if you would like to come early to set up your table. There will also be box lunches available for you to take with you to your next fair or campus visit.

A registration form is attached for your review and completion.  If you need any additional information about the Transfer Fair, please contact me as soon as possible at 501.882.8906 or you are more than welcome to email me at hngarcia at asub.edu<mailto:hngarcia at asub.edu>. I look forward to you joining us on Tuesday, February 11th.

Thanks and have a great day!

Heather Garcia, LPC
Career Services/Transfer Coordinator
Title IX Coordinator
Student Success Center
Arkansas State University - Beebe Campus
Student Center, Room 202A
Beebe, AR  72012
501-882-8906
hngarcia at asub.edu<mailto:hngarcia at asub.edu>

Access Career Connect<https://asub-csm.symplicity.com/>, part of our new Virtual Career Center!

ASU Beebe Mission: "Transforming Lives Through Quality Learning Experiences."