[Oacrao-l] Diploma Questions

Langston, Ginna ruth-langston at utulsa.edu
Wed Jan 29 10:20:20 CST 2014

Good morning, everyone!   Sun shining.  Temps rising. It's a great day to live in Oklahoma!

At TU all of our diplomas are 11X14 and are all printed in house.

We print the degree only, however, we offer more than just the BS or BA, including BSBA, BSME, BSPE, etc.  A BS with a major in Psychology will just say a Bachelor of Science degree but the Bachelor of Science in Computer Science is the name of the actual degree here.

I really, really don't want to print majors!

Ginna