[Oacrao-l] WebAdmit Service

Bennett, Anita W. (HSC) Anita-Bennett at ouhsc.edu
Fri Nov 21 11:25:35 CST 2014

Good Afternoon OACRAO colleagues,

We want to take a poll to ask if any of the degree programs at your institution use WebAdmit as part of the application process.  WebAdmit is oftentimes referred to as a CAS or national application service.  In addition:

1.       Which of your programs use a CAS service? (We currently accept NursingCAS, PharmCAS, AADSAS, CASPA, SOPHAS, and CAAPID)

2.       Are the coursework details manually or electronically loaded to your student system, or not at all?

Any information that you can provide is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Anita Bennett
Admissions Manager
Office of Admissions & Records
Office: (405)271-2347 ext. 48912