[Oacrao-l] Oklahoma Women In Higher Education Conference

Dela Cruz, Jr., Jose jcruz at osrhe.edu
Wed Oct 22 16:31:23 CDT 2014

Greetings, OACRAO members!  On behalf of Dr. Blanke, I provide the information below regarding the upcoming Oklahoma Women in Higher Education conference.  Please contact Dr. Debbie Blanke if you have questions NOT related to payment (contact Ms. Lisa Appeddu for payment questions).

Oklahoma Women in Higher Education,

The annual conference is coming up in November!!  Be sure to get your registrations in!  Remember:  Purchase Orders are not accepted for this event. You can pay by P-Card using the Paypal system or send a check to be received no later than November 12th.  If you have any questions please contact our treasurer, Lisa Appeddu (lisa.appeddu at swosu.edu<mailto:lisa.appeddu at swosu.edu> or (580) 771-3148).  Check must be sent to: OKWHE Treasurer  C/O Southwestern Oklahoma State University, Lisa Appeddu, Treasurer - 100 Campus Drive,  Weatherford, OK  73096

Also, if you would be willing to serve as a facilitator for a session (introduce the speaker, keep the session on time, and close the session), send an email to me (Debbie Blanke, dblanke at osrhe.edu<mailto:dblanke at osrhe.edu>) no later than November 7th!!

Here is the link to the registration page:
http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07e9baom8d2595371b&llr=qrpcb9dab

We hope to see you at the conference Friday, November 21 at UCO!

Please forward to others on your campus who might be interested!  Thank you!!

Debbie Blanke, Ed.D.
Associate Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma  73104
PO Box 108850
Oklahoma City, OK  73101-8850
dblanke at osrhe.edu<mailto:dblanke at osrhe.edu>
405.225.9145 (voice)
405.225.9230 (fax)
www.okhighered.org<http://www.okhighered.org>

"Be kinder than necessary; everyone you meet is facing some kind of battle."  --Anonymous

[cid:image004.jpg at 01CF53FB.E6ECD090]    [cid:image006.jpg at 01CF53FB.E6ECD090]  [cid:image007.jpg at 01CF53FB.E6ECD090]