[Oacrao-l] Extrainstitutional/Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) Credit

Archer, Daniel darcher at osrhe.edu
Fri Oct 24 15:58:19 CDT 2014

Hello OACRAO members,

I am sending this request on behalf of my colleague, Dr. Debra Stuart.

We want to begin capturing data in the State Regents Unitized Data System (UDS) that will allow tracking the use of PLA.  If you award extrainstitutional/Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) credit, please email Dr. Stuart a list of the tests and the courses for which students may earn college credit for each.

Dr. Stuart's email address is dstuart at osrhe.edu<mailto:dstuart at osrhe.edu>.

Thank you for your assistance with this effort.  It would be helpful if you could send this information by Monday, November 3.

Daniel Archer
Assistant Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
655 Research Parkway
Oklahoma City, OK  73104
Phone: (405) 225-9142