[Oacrao-l] FW: Message for the OACRAO Listserv

Peaster, Rita rita.peaster at okstate.edu
Fri Sep 5 15:40:48 CDT 2014

This message is being sent on behalf of Regina Henry

Dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to announce that a team of experienced immigration and admissions officers have agreed to present at the OACRAO International Admissions Workshop on October 1, 1:30 - 4:30pm.   The team includes the following:

David Osburn, Oklahoma City Community College, dorsburn at occc.edu<mailto:dorsburn at occc.edu>
Julie Bay, University of Central Oklahoma, jbay at uco.edu<mailto:jbay at uco.edu>
Timothy Kok, University of Central Oklahoma, JKok at uco.edu<mailto:JKok at uco.edu>
Anne Mahoney, Oklahoma State University, anne.mahoney at okstate.edu<mailto:anne.mahoney at okstate.edu>
Aaron Wheelbarger, University of Central Oklahoma, awheelbarger at uco.edu<mailto:awheelbarger at uco.edu>
Regina Henry, Oklahoma State University, regina.henry at okstate.edu<mailto:regina.henry at okstate.edu>

We are exploring topics of discussion for the workshop and need your assistance.    Could you please provide topics you would like to have covered during the workshop?    It could be related to immigration issues or updates, admissions policies, or procedures.   You are welcome to contact any of the team members to provide input or begin the discussion on what you would like to see covered.

We look forward to any comments or ideas.

Regards,   Have a good weekend.

Regina Henry
Coordinator of Immigration
International Students & Scholars