[Oacrao-l] Class/Room Scheduling Software

David Fulmer dfulmer at oru.edu
Mon Sep 15 11:47:50 CDT 2014

Adam, we have been using EMS for a couple of years now for event planning.  We run a feed from Banner into EMS to then populate the classes and their location information.  It's been working fairly well for us.  If a department or club wants to schedule an event they go online and can see what's available and schedule it.  The system can be set for the time out required that your calendar/facility area wants to use for scheduling.

David