[Oacrao-l] W's on Final exam

King, Kwanna kwanna.king at connorsstate.edu
Wed Sep 24 17:58:51 CDT 2014

Ms. Pam,

Connors State College does not permit the student to withdraw from a course on the day he/she is taking finals. The student has an opportunity to withdraw from a single course through week 12(I believe 11/7/14 is the date). A student has until the Friday before finals week to complete a total withdrawal from the institution.

Kwanna