[Oacrao-l] W's on Final exam

Julie Sawyer sawyerjk at nsuok.edu
Thu Sep 25 06:05:38 CDT 2014

Pam:

At NSU, students can withdraw with an automatic W until the end of the 12th
week.  Between the end of the 12th week and the Friday before finals, the
student may withdraw; the grade received will be a W or an F at the
discretion of the instructor based on the student's performance in the
course.

Thanks,
Julie Sawyer

On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 4:52 PM, Pam Ward <pward at mscok.edu> wrote:

>  I am trying to get a count how many 2 year and 4 year institutions
> allow students to withdraw on the day they take their final exam for
> the semester?
>
> I would greatly appreciate it if I could possible get some type of
> count by Friday at Noon.
>
> Sincerely
>
> --
> Pam Ward
> Murray State College
> Registrar
> (580) 387-7232
>
> "Mission Statement:  Murray State College Provides Opportunities for
> Student Learning, Personal Growth, Professional Success, and Community
> Enhancement"

Julie Sawyer, Ph.D.
Registrar
Northeastern State University