[Oacrao-l] W's on Final exam

Stringfellow, Alan astringfellow at occc.edu
Thu Sep 25 08:02:49 CDT 2014

Pam,

At OCCC, we also enforce a 12 week policy in allowing students to withdraw, but we do allow students to withdraw after the 12th week if they are passing the course.  The student has to get a signature from the faculty member indicating such and the Registration Assistant contacts the prof to verify they did sign the form.

Alan

Sent from my iPhone