[Oacrao-l] W's on Final exam

Turkington, Breck B. bturkington at ou.edu
Thu Sep 25 08:14:47 CDT 2014

At OU, the following is the drop period that would apply in this situation:

Period IV - Petition College Dean

Eleventh week through end of classes in Fall and Spring. Students who wish to drop a course during this period must petition the Dean of the student's College. (Instructor's Signature and Grade of W or F is required.)

Breck Turkington

Associate Registrar and Director of

Academic Records & Enrollment Services

1000 Asp Avenue, Room 230