[Oacrao-l] Constitutional Change

Rick Edgington Rick.Edgington at noc.edu
Tue Sep 30 20:11:45 CDT 2014

Colleagues,
I have one more submission for change.  It is recommended to the membership that they approve the following:

Article IV. Awards and Recognitions

III. Certificate of Appreciation

This recognition is for OACRAO and non-OACRAO members who have made a special contribution, direct or indirect, to OACRAO (strike - activities).  For example, a direct contribution would be a speaker, consultant or program participant, such as a special guest representing SACRAO or AACRAO or outstanding services rendered to the organization.  An indirect contribution might be one of financial support or a sponsorship.

This wording mirrors language found in the SACRAO by laws and allows us to recognize individuals who contribute to our organization, whether they are members or not.

Best wishes,
Rick