[Oacrao-l] SACRAO 2016 - Oklahoma City - Call for Proposals

Horinek, Jon B. jhorinek at occc.edu
Thu Apr 23 13:56:26 CDT 2015

OACRAO Members,

As you are aware, SACRAO 2016 is set for Oklahoma City on February 7-10, 2016. The call for proposals and volunteers is included in the email content below from SACRAO President-Elect DeAnna Adams. I hope you will consider being an active participant in SACRAO 2016.

JH
OACRAO President

SACRAO Members,

As President-Elect of SACRAO, it is my responsibility to provide you with a solid program for our upcoming annual meeting, February 7-10, 2016, in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.

Program committees began their work on session proposals/ideas during the working lunch in Mobile, Alabama in February 2015. Program planning for 2016 in Oklahoma City is going strong, and committee members continue to gather program proposals.   If you have ideas for workshops or program sessions that you would like to present or attend, please use the I'm Available Form<http://sacrao.org/?p=getinvolved.form> on SACRAO website to provide this information to the program committees. If you log in to the SACRAO website to use the I'm Available Form<http://sacrao.org/?p=getinvolved.form>, your contact information automatically populates, making submission of proposals or ideas an easy process. Additionally, you can use this form to volunteer as a session coordinator or serve on one of the SACRAO committees.

The success of our conference rides on the shoulders of I'm Available SACRAOans. Don't wait to be asked....volunteer. If you need additional information regarding volunteering for SACRAO, please feel free to contact me at adamsd at rhodes.edu.

Best,

DeAnna Adams
President-Elect, SACRAO
Registrar