[Oacrao-l] Time off for your holiday break?

Stephanie Baird stephanie.baird at oc.edu
Tue Dec 15 16:57:08 CST 2015

OC is closed December 23-January 4.  We reopen on January 5.  We usually
have one more day in there for our winter break, but opted to move it to
Spring Break this year so that the entire university can be closed on
Thursday and Friday of Spring Break.

*Stephanie Baird, Ph.D.*
Registrar, Oklahoma Christian University
2501 E. Memorial Rd., Edmond, OK 73013
405-425-5200 / stephanie.baird at oc.edu

[image: www.oc.edu/registrar]
<http://www.oc.edu/services/registrar/request-transcript.html>

Note:
Privileged/confidential information may be contained in this message.  If
you are not the addressee indicated in this message or responsible for
delivery of the message to such person, you may not copy or deliver this
message to anyone.  In such case, you should destroy this message and
kindly notify the sender by a reply email.  Please advise immediately if
you or your employer does not consent to Internet messages of this kind.

relate to the official business of this university shall be understood as
neither given or endorsed by it.